Why you should teach English in China
China is a geographically and culturally diverse country whose history spans more than 5000 years.
China is an excellent base for exploring Asia.
Teaching in China comes with lots of benefits
• Attractive Salary
• Paid Vacation
• Free Furnished Housing or a Housing Allowance
• Flight Ticket
• Medical Insurance
• Orientation and and job training
• Opportunity for career growth
• Pickup service
• Ongoing support
Why China ESL ?
China ESL(ESL consulting Inc.) – a professional and experienced team of recruitment consultants that have themselves lived and worked internationally will provide you highly personalized services free of costs from day one and assist you at every step of the process right from applying for your dream job in China to arranging everything for you be it visa, transportation, or accommodation. Plus, we will provide you with continued support throughout your stay in China to ensure that you have a memorable experience. Get in touch with an ESL recruitment specialist today and discuss your requirements and preferences so that we can find the perfect opportunity for you to teach English in China
• Nationality – Hold a passport from Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States.
• Education – Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or above
• Native English Speaker
• Certificate – Have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/PGCE certificate or 2 years of related teaching experience.
• Criminal Record – Be free of any criminal charges
• Health – Be medically fit both physically and mentally