Teach English In Korea with Seoul ESL
Seoul ESL - Korea's # 1 ESL Teacher Recruitment Specialists!
Why you should teach English in Korea
You’ll get the chance to explore and experience Korea's dynamic culture.
Korea is an excellent base for exploring Asia.
Teaching in Korea comes with lots of benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Free Furnished Housing or a Housing Allowance
• Paid Vacation
• Completion bonus
• Flight Ticket
• Medical Insurance
• National Pension
• Orientation and Job training
• Pickup service
Why Seoul ESL?
• Experienced team with free of charge since 2005
• An official Korean government EPIK and GEPIK partner
• Various teaching options including public and private
• Provide accurate information about schools
• Match you with schools that fit your requirements best
• Make the hiring process smooth and simple
• Invitation to SeoulESL party
• Ongoing support
- Nationality – Have a valid passport of one of the following English speaking countries; Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States
- Education – Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
- Native English Speaker
- Criminal Record – Be free of any criminal charges
- Health – Be medically fit both physically and mentally