ESL Consulting will introduce you to some recipes that are easy to cook
<Soy sauced bulgogi>
Ingredients needed: onions, green onions, 600g of pork
Required seasoning: dark soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, sesame oil, grounded black pepper.
1. mix the below seasonings to make the sauce:
Mix all the ingredients listed -> 6 spoons of dark soy sauce + 2 spoons of sugar + 1 spoon of minced garlic + 1 spoon of sesame oil + 0.5 spoons of pepper
2. Put the pork in the mixed marinade sauce and mix it well.
3. Put the marinated meat in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Cut half of an onion and chop a little bit of green onion.
5. Sprinkle cooking oil in a frying pan, take out the meat from the refrigerator, and stir-fry over medium heat.
6. When the meat is cooked, add the onion and stir-fry it together. Lastly, add green onion and stir-fry it closely to the over-high heat.
<Kimchi fried rice>
Ingredients needed: Kimchi, rice
Required seasoning: dark soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, red pepper powder, cooking oil
1. Sprinkle cooking oil on a frying pan and stir-fry kimchi with medium heat.
2. Add 1 spoon of soy sauce and 1 spoon of sugar to the moderately fried kimchi and stir-fry again.
3. Add rice and stir-fry together.
4. Add half a spoon of red pepper powder and half a spoon of sesame oil and stir-fry.
*It’s delicious if you put fried eggs on top of rice.
<Steamed eggs >
Ingredients required: eggs, green onions, wrap.
Required seasoning: salt, sugar, sesame oil.
1. Mix 3 eggs into a bowl.
2. Add the same amount of water as the number of eggs and mix well.
3. Add half a spoon of salt, half a spoon of sugar, and finally, chopped green onion to the egg mixture and stir together.
4. Wrap a bowl of egg water with plastic wrap and make a small hole with a fork on top of it.
5. Microwave for at least 2 minutes per egg, or about 7 minutes.